I feel weird starting another blog once again with how great I am feeling. But it´s true. My energy level remains super high. I would say I am at 100%. Not sure there were many days in the past where I would have said this. For the second time this week I woke up naturally at 7:15 before I set my alarm (8am), my sleep quality was great. I did my morning routine with reading in bed, stretching, meditation followed by breakfast and coffee plus some more reading. At 10am I start working on my Coaching Business. I am currently working on my marketing strategy and sending out all kinds of offers.
At 1pm I had lunch with my boyfriend. We took a walk afterwards through the woods in the snow. It was perfect.
I had a second work session in the afternoon and did my workout around 5pm. 6:30-ish we had dinner and now I am writing these words. I just said to my boyfriend: I think we found the perfect flow. We are both relaxed, getting a lot of things done while still getting some rest and also variety in the day. We both prioritize our workouts and health without neglecting our businesses.
Life is good and this challenge is actually working!
Let´s recap on todays progress:
- Sleep: 80% sleep quality today
- Eating: Smoothie for breakfast, eggs and home made bread for lunch, Chilli for dinner.
- 10 min of Yoga and morning stretching – done
- 10 min of strength training – 10 min abs workout + 40 push-ups
- 10 min of stretching and foam rolling – 10 min of stretching and split check (not there but still I am so happy with the progress)
- a walk, a run or bike ride outside every day – I walk in the woods today
- Train to run 10k by mid March 4,8 k run- no running today
- Writing each day, at least a blog post – done
- Read a book a week – Picked up another book I had started last year: „Eat, Move, Sleep“ by Tom Rath. It´s basically a book about my programme. Only, it´s not a programme book.
- Mindfulness 10 min – done my meditation after my morning yoga again! And still using Stoic. app every day and love it.