The self care weekend was wrapped up by another more or less lazy day. I was super tired most of the day which I totally blame on the summer time switch. (Why do we still have to do this?!) Originally I had planned to do some quarterly planning for my work today but ended up mostly hanging out with my boyfriend. We talked forever, just spend time together, played a board game and enjoyed the weekend really. I did have a new project idea I did some research for and took some notes but decided to put it away for a while and sleep over it before investing any more work into it.
I did also some fear work on some concerns around being self employed so I guess I realize writing this article, I got more work done than I thought. Anyways, I finished the day strong with a pretty long workout and now we will have dinner, take a long evening walk which we can do now as we moved into summer time and it will be light outside much longer.
Let´s recap day 82 of 90:
- Sleep: 76% sleep quality, also the time was changed to summer time and I find it super annoying! It messes with my whole routine.
- Eating: Smoothie for breakfast, Pita bread with salad and chicken for lunch and meat balls with veggies and potatoes for dinner (our usual..)
- 10 min of Yoga and morning stretching – done
- 10 min of strength training – 30 min pilates workout today
- 10 min of stretching and foam rolling – 10 min stretching
- a walk, a run or bike ride outside every day – an evening walk is planned
- Train to run 10k by mid March – no running today
- Writing each day, at least a blog post – done
- Read a book a week – no reading yet
- Mindfulness – a little mindfulness during the morning