Saturdays are for fun! Today started strong after a really good nights sleep and a relaxed morning with some writing, stretching, reading, Smoothie and coffee. Afterwards I cleaned my apartment and let some of the fresh winter air into the apartment, especially into the bedroom.I immediately afterwards did my workout and stretching for the day and took a nice warm shower and got ready to spend the rest of my day with my boyfriend, no more work necessary.
After my workout I felt good and strong er than 4 weeks ago and focussing my stretching on my back really opened my body up more. I feel amazing with my new exercise routine.
The rest of the day was spent with a long walk through Hamburg, everything still covered on snow, a home cooked dinner and an indoor date night, covid style.
To recap today:
- Sleep: 88% sleep quality today
- Eating: Smoothie for breakfast, home made raisin rolls for lunch and pasta with Bolognese
- 10 min of Yoga and morning stretching – done
- 10 min of strength training – whole body workout done
- 10 min of stretching and foam rolling – 10 min stretching done, mostly back stretches
- a walk, a run or bike ride outside every day – I took a long walk today
- Train to run 10k by mid March -no running today because of snow
- Writing each day, at least a blog post – done
- Read a book a week – Finish to „A Promised Land“ and taking a little reading break before starting my next book
- Mindfulness 10 min – Journalling and breathing done