After a slower self care Saturday, today my energy was back. My boyfriend and I started relaxed into the morning, some reading, stretching and a long breakfast with coffee and great conversation. It was perfect. Afterwards I started working on the Podcast episodes we recorded Friday and Saturday, adjusting the sounds and cutting it. It took me overall 3 hours to get through the first episode but I was quite proud with the result so far.
After our lunch we rested a little and read our books, listened to an audio book and enjoyed some time together before I headed our into the rain for a run. 40min later I came back, continued with my workout for the day and my stretching. I felt great today and was super proud that I was active for 90 minutes today. And I was super hungry by the time dinner was ready. That was a productive and fun Sunday and I am ready to start a new week.
Let´s recap day 61:
- Sleep: 75% sleep quality
- Eating: Porridge with nuts and fruit, eggs and bread for lunch and chicken, potaoes and veggies for dinner.
- 10 min of Yoga and morning stretching – done
- 10 min of strength training – 35 min today, doing 600abs, day 6 of the 1000 abs challenge plus 40 push-ups
- 10 min of stretching and foam rolling – some stretching afterwards as well
- a walk, a run or bike ride outside every day – 40 min run
- Train to run 10k by mid March- 40 min run today
- Writing each day, at least a blog post – done
- Read a book a week – a little reading in the morning and afternoon, am not finished yet with the book though
- Mindfulness – a little mindfulness in the afternoon