As my own 90 day journey comes to an end, I feel like I am close to an exam. When I was studying in school or university, I would get so nervous close to the exams that studying would be really hard. I am not gonna lie, there were so many freak out moments due to this nervous procrastination back in the days.
As our Podcast launch and my new coaching program launch is coming up, I am starting to feel that same anxiety and procrastination. It is funny to realize that this is totally my thing. Wanting to quit just before I actually get to the end goal.
I am trying to be gentle and give myself some grace. And also just take step after step. I foresee a busy easter work weekend, which is fine. Who said things would change when you are grown up?! Its like we still do our best studying the days just before the exam.
Also, I am super hard on myself because I am actually getting lots of things done it just feels like it is never enough. So I am adding an achievement list to my daily habits so I can remind myself and celebrate my many small daily wins.
Let´s recap day 85 of 90:
- Sleep: 79% sleep quality
- Eating: Porridge for breakfast, Pasta and salmon for lunch and cream cheese and Swedish bread for dinner
- 10 min of Yoga and morning stretching – done
- 10 min of strength training – HIIT session today
- 10 min of stretching and foam rolling – 5 min stretching
- a walk, a run or bike ride outside every day – 2 short afternoon walks today
- Train to run 10k by mid March – no running today
- Writing each day, at least a blog post – done
- Read a book a week – reading in the morning, reading at night
- Mindfulness – a little mindfulness during the afternoon