I am back. Somehow, magically, my state of mind changed today from being a little frozen in fear and feeling sort of paralysed back to normal, finally. I realised that the past couple days I was not quite myself. I was a bit off, my energy wasn’t the same as during the last couple weeks. As my boyfriend pointed out: this is totally normal, because, just before doing something brave, one always feels a little afraid. That’s a good enough explanation to me at this point, as next week my new Coaching Program and the Podcast are going to launch and my business is entering a new level.
What actually got me out of this mind funk was doing the work on the podcast today and seeing / hearing the actual results. After working on these projects for a couple of weeks now, i am so looking forward to put that final check mark behind my not do list.
4 More days of my own 90 Day challenge. Today was actually a little challenging, I really wanted to continue to work once my energy was back, but I got up from the computer, took a walk outside, did my quick workout and a little break. Another little victory for my healthy habits. Yes.
Let´s recap day 86 of 90:
- Sleep: 79% sleep quality
- Eating: Porridge for breakfast, soup for lunch and a home made raisin roll for dinner.
- 10 min of Yoga and morning stretching – done
- 10 min of strength training – 10 min arm workout
- 10 min of stretching and foam rolling – 10 min stretching
- a walk, a run or bike ride outside every day – 1 short afternoon walk today
- Train to run 10k by mid March – no running today
- Writing each day, at least a blog post – done
- Read a book a week – reading in the morning, reading at night
- Mindfulness – a little mindfulness during the morning